Omar is currently a Teaching Associate in the Department of Kinesiology and a member of the Muscle Physiology Lab. In his final year of Master’s work his research is focused on cardiovascular implications for ultra-endurance athletes. He also works actively with the Exercise Physiology Lab to administer exercise testing for the SFSU community.
• El-Kurd, O. B., Bialy, P., & Kirkes, M. (2023). What about hybrids? Supplemental methods for skeletal muscle fibre typing. The Journal of physiology, 601(2), 251–252 PubMed: 36448550
• KIN 189: Weight Training: Beginners
• KIN 191: Individualized Weight Training
• KIN 250: Introduction to Kinesiology
• KIN 483: Exercise Physiology Laboratory