Frequently Asked Questions

If you have questions, we may have the answers! Please read through our frequently asked questions. If you can't find the answer you are looking for, do not hesitate to contact your academic advisor or the folks in the main office.

Submit a Change of Major request online through your student center.

Depending on the concentration that you are interested in (Exercise and Movement Sciences or Integrated Teacher Education Program), there are specific application guidelines that are provided on the program website. 

We have compiled a list of colleges that offer a KIN 250 equivalent course.

You can submit a withdraw request online through your student center. Your instructor and department chair must review and approve your request.  

For more information on how to withdraw from your course(s), please visit the Registrar's website

We have hard copies of the forms in Gym 101, but for your convenience we have them in digital format on our forms page.

You find most answers to your questions on our program website. If you have any additional questions, please email

You can apply for graduation online through your student center. Before you apply for graduation, we encourage you to meet with your advisor to review your DPR to ensure that you will have completed all of your graduation requirement by your anticipated graduation date. 

For more information about graduation, please visit the Registrar's Website

You will need to send an official transcript from your community college to the Registrar's office.