Pick Up and Drop Off
From Lake Merced Boulevard (coming from Daly City)
1. Turn right onto North State Dr. (not State Dr.) and proceed to the fork in the road.
2. Turn left up the short ramp, then a slight right into a narrow road that will circle around Cox Stadium. The drop-off and pick-up point is exactly between Cox Stadium and the Gymnasium.
From Lake Merced Boulevard (coming from Sunset District)
1. Make a U-turn on State Dr
2. Make a right on North State Dr. and proceed to the fork in the road.
3. Turn left up the short ramp, then a slight right into a narrow road that will circle around Cox Stadium. The drop-off and pick-up point is exactly between Cox Stadium and the Gymnasium.
Drop off and Pick Up Times:
Drop Off: Please drop off your child between 7:45am to 7:55am at Cox Stadium (refer to the campus map).
Pick Up: If you are only participating in Gator Start, you may pick up your child any time between 12:00pm to 12:45pm (during supervised lunch hour) at Cox Stadium.
Gator Youth Sports Camp
Drop Off: Please drop your child off between 12:45pm & 12:55pm at Cox Stadium (refer to the campus map).
Pick Up: Please pick up your child between 5:00pm to 5:10pm. You will be charged $3 for every minute late beyond 5:10pm.
If you need assistance with pick up or drop off during camp session, please contact our gator camp hotline number: 415-340-1303.
For all day campers, supervised lunch is between 12pm - 1pm.
Lunch is not included in the camp so please pack a lunch and snacks for your child.
Please refrain from packing nuts for your child due to severe nut allergies of other children.
We do not recommend your child to purchase lunch on campus as we do not want your child separated from the Gator Camp group.
There will be a 20% refund fee per transaction up to the first day of camp.
To request for refund: Please send us your payment confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate which week(s) you'd like to cancel. There will be NO REFUNDS after the first day of camp.
SFSU tax ID#: 93-1137247