- SFSU Gateway: iLearn, Roster, Grades, etc
- SFSU Class Services: Class Roster and Web Grading
- Class Schedules: SFSU online class schedule system
- ASSIST Course Articulation: Online student-transfer information system that shows how course credits earned at one public California college or university can be applied when transferred to another.
- Course Prerequisites:
- Student Conduct: Information regarding academic dishonesty, and how to deal with disruptive students)
- Online Textbook Adoption: eFollett link to order course materials into the campus bookstore
College and University Resources
- Intranet Login (CHSS): Find forms, documents, branding tools and other shared resources on the College of Health and Social Sciences intranet.
- Faculty Travel: Forms and instructions regarding faculty travel
- Student Employment: Find Information and Links relevant to student employment
- FastBook: Use Fastbook to reserve rooms.
- CHSS Help Desk: Use the Help Desk to submit requests for help with IT or Operations/Facilities.
- Retention, Tenure, and Promotion guidelines: Retention, Tenure and Promotion Policies and Resources