Graduate Program Current Students


If you plan on doing any research with human and/or animal subjects you must get approval. The Office of Research & Sponsored Programs, has the forms and additional information. Don't forget to get NIH certified.


Graduate Forms

Advancement to Candidacy (Exercise Physiology)

Advancement to Candidacy (Movement Science)

Advancement to Candidacy (Physical Activity: Social Scientific Perspective)

Proposal for Culminating Experience: 895 Field Study or Applied Research

Proposal for Culminating Experience: 898 Thesis

Miscellaneous Forms:


Links to Graduate Resources

Graduate Studies

Thesis Main Page

Thesis Guide