Kinesiology students concentrating in Exercise and Movement Science are required to complete 3 units from the following list of capstone courses.
No priority registration allowed. You must obtain a permission number from the instructor before the add deadline. Please below the instructions below on how to add the course.
KIN696 Community based Internship
- Contact the director, Dr. Walsh (email@example.com), 1 semester in advanced if you are interested in enrolling in KIN 696.
KIN 697 & 698 Senior Research Seminar & Project
- You must fill out the graduation application prior to enrollment. Follow the Kinesiology graduation application guidelines on how to complete your file your graduation application.
- Bring signed graduation application to the first day of class. Graduating seniors will be given priority
- If you are a double major, you must still fill out the graduation application but are not required to submit it to the registrar’s office
KIN 699 Independent Research
- You must contact a faculty who is currently doing research and get permission from the instructor to be accepted as their research assistant. Note: The instructors on record are not necessarily doing research!
- Complete a petition for independent study and obtain signature from your instructor.
- Submit your petition to the Kinesiology Main Office in GYM 101 for the department chair’s signature.
- Once approved, you will be emailed a permission code to add the course.