Kinesiology students concentrating in Exercise and Movement Science are required to complete 3 units from the following list of capstone courses.
No priority registration allowed. You must obtain a permission number from the instructor to add the course. Please below the instructions below.
KIN 696 Community Based Internship
1. Contact the director, Dr. Walsh (firstname.lastname@example.org), 1 semester in advanced if you are interested in enrolling in KIN 696.
KIN 697 & 698 Senior Research Seminar and Project
- You must fill out the graduation application prior to enrollment. Follow the department graduation procedure for guidelines on filling out your graduation application.
- Bring your signed graduation application to class anytime during the first 3 weeks of school to receive an add code. Graduating seniors will be given priority.
- If you are a double major, you must still fill out the graduation application but are not required to submit it to the registrar’s office.
KIN 699 Independent Study
- You must contact a faculty who is currently doing research and get permission from the instructor to be accepted as their research assistant. Note: The instructors on record are not necessarily doing research!
- Complete a petition for independent study and obtain signature from your instructor.
- Submit your petition to the Kinesiology Main Office in GYM 101 for the department chair’s signature.
- Once approved, you will be emailed a permission code to add the course.