- How do I change my major to Kinesiology?
- I'm having a hard time getting into KIN 250, where can I take an equivalent of KIN 250: Intro to Kinesiology?
- How do I withdraw from a Kinesiology class?
- Where do I get a withdrawal, subsitution, late add form, etc.?
- Where can I find prerequisite information for PT programs?
- Where can I find information about applying to the Kinesiology program for Fall 2014?
- How do I apply for graduation?
The Department of Kinesiology is an impacted program. We have summarized our guidelines in this chart. Please see our information about our impaction admissions process. For more information on the major please see our information for prospective students.
2. I'm having a hard time getting into KIN 250, where can I take an equivalent of KIN 250: Intro to Kinesiology?
We have compiled a list of colleges that offer a course the department accepts as a KIN 250 subsititute here.
First, read up on the College of Health and Social Sciences withdrawal policy here. Fill out your withdrawal form, then have your instructor, and Dr. Lee sign it. Bring the form to the Kinesiology Department ofice in Gym 101. We will make you a copy for your files and for ours. Take the form to HSS 239 for final review and signature by the Associate Dean.
We have hard copies of the forms in Gym 101, but for your convenience we have them in digital format here.
Check this link for detailed information on PT programs.
You will need to get your application from the Registrar's website. The application is available after completing the University exit survey. The application must be signed by your advisor and the Associate Chair. Your application will not be signed by the Associate Chair until you have completed the Kinesiology Exit Survey.